Asus Prime X470-Pro Desktop Motherboard - AMD Chipset - Socket AM4
Manufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: Prime X470-Pro
Manufacturer Website Address: http://usa.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus
Product Line: Prime
Product Model: X470-Pro
Product Name: Prime X470-Pro Desktop Motherboard
AMD AM4 ATX motherboard with M.2 heatsink, DDR4 3600MHz, dual M.2, HDMI, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2 front-panel connector
- ASUS 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning for optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU- or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and water pumps, via the Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient design reduces M.2 SSD temperature by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with dual M.2 support, NVME RAID support, USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- ASUS Aura Sync: Industry-leading RGB ecosystem, with controllable onboard LEDs and wide range of Aura Sync-compatible components
ASUS Prime X470-Pro provides the solid foundation needed for your initial build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, so you benefit from industry-leading technologies such as automated system tuning, comprehensive cooling controls, and immersive onboard audio. Build smart, easy and affordably, with ASUS Prime X470-Pro.
Awaken the true potential
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. One click takes care of complex tuning, dynamically optimizing essential aspects of the system to provide overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet with everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Make your memory faster
Featuring an array of trace layout tweaks that improve memory stability, Prime X470-Pro provides a potent foundation for your build. With comprehensive support for the full gamut of Ryzen memory configurations - from entry-level to performance-oriented - Prime X470-Pro is a versatile all-rounder that can work or play.
Reliable cooling and stability
Cooler by design
Prime X470-Pro features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Outshine the competition
Prime X470-Pro features ASUS Aura RGB for illumination that's aesthetic or informative. The choice is yours. ASUS Aura software offers control over hundreds of colors and dozens of effects. Use it to control built-in LEDs or LED strips and other Aura Sync-compatible gear connected to the onboard headers. Create a glow to match your environment, or have the LEDs react to changes in CPU temperature.
Keep your SSD cooler
Prime X470-Pro has an ultra-efficient heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C - and that means optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
Protect your graphics card investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates the slot with fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket AM4
- Athlon X4
- Ryzen 3
- Ryzen 5
- Ryzen 7
- Ryzen 3 PRO
- Ryzen 5 PRO
- Ryzen 7 PRO
Number of Memory Slots: 4
Memory Form Factor:
Maximum Memory: 64 GB
Memory Speed Supported:
- 3.60 GHz (O.C.)
- 3.47 GHz (O.C.)
- 3.20 GHz (O.C.)
- 3 GHz (O.C.)
- 2.93 GHz (O.C.)
- 2.80 GHz (O.C.)
- 2.67 GHz
- 2.40 GHz
- 2.13 GHz
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
Onboard Video: CPU Dependent Video
Audio Channels: 7.1
Network & Communication
Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 6
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 6
Number of PCI Express x1 Slots: 3
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 3
Total Number of USB Ports: 8
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 8
Number of SATA Interfaces: 6
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 6
Number of Onboard USB 3.1 Ports: 2
Form Factor: ATX
- Prime X470-Pro Desktop Motherboard
- User's Manual
- ASUS Q-Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
- 1 x Q-connector(s) (1 in 1)
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Country of Origin: China
Limited Warranty: 3 Year
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|